- This event has passed.
EOL/Hospice Reiki Certification
November 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm$110 – $125
November 2 @ 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Prerequisite: minimum Reiki I certification
If this class sells out contact us to be on the wait list
In this class you will learn why Reiki is so beneficial at the end of life. You’ll learn the differences between regular Reiki and EOL/Hospice Reiki and why EOL/Hospice Reiki can be so useful at end of life. You’ll learn what dying patients need and how to introduce Reiki to your patients and families to help lessen resistance to receiving Reiki. You will learn how to give Reiki to patients in hospital and nursing home beds as well as in wheel chairs. You’ll learn how to give Reiki to those with dementia or Alzheimers to those who are unconscious. You will also experience what it might be like to be a dying patient receiving Reiki. This class offers lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice to help you leave the class confident in your skills to help make the difference for someone at the end of their life.
Through lecture and hands on you will learn:
- How Hospice Reiki applies to the special needs of the hospice patient and family
- How to introduce and explain Reiki to the hospice patient and family
- How to give Hospice Reiki to a patient in a hospital or nursing home bed
- How to give Hospice Reiki to a patient in a wheel chair
- How to give Reiki without touching the patient
- How to work with a patient with dementia/alzheimer’s
- How to work with an unresponsive patient
- If this class sells out contact us to be on the wait list