- This event has passed.
Health and Vitality Start with YOU & Detoxing is the Name of the Game
September 20 @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Monday, repeating until October 5, 2021
Monday September 13, 20, 27 & October 4 @ 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm ET
- When our systems are clogged up with all the toxins of life we can feel tired, low vitality, achey, or get sick a lot. We can feel sluggish or anxious. Sleep can be affected. Maybe we are irritable. The list goes on and on. Maybe we have a health condition such as Lyme, MCS, MS- or a myriad of other conditions.
- And of course, we want our immune systems functioning in high gear to deal with the pandemic.
- The good news is that you can gently detox to feel better, strengthen your immune system, and for that matter your nervous system all at the same time. And while diet* is always important, healing is literally right at your fingertips!
- And that’s EXACTLY what this 4-week class series will teach you. How YOU can work on YOU, with simple exercises- energy medicine, self-acupoints, meridian tracing, breathwork, movement, and other goodies to help you gently detox so you can feel strong, healthy, and more on top of your world.**
- Really? Really. You can do this!!!
- Through 99% experiential exercises during class, you’ll learn lots of new ways to care for yourself. And yes, you can teach others to do the same. BUT! It won’t be overwhelmingly jammed with techniques. The point is to go slow and learn, step by step. You’ll leave each class feeling refreshed and renewed with tools in your pocket to use and practice on your own.
- Grab a chair and join in.
- Devote 1.25 hours per week to your own health and wellness!
- Can’t make it to class? It will be taped.
- Join us on Zoom for a deep and rich journey.
Prerequisites: none – yes you can do this!**
Haleya is a certified Energy Medicine Yoga® practitioner and a first-year student of Donna Eden Energy Medicine Fundamentals. She is a yoga instructor and studies/works with Chinese medicine and the 5 elements. She is also a licensed massage therapist/bodyworker, psychotherapist, & spiritual intuitive, and healer. She divides her time between teaching and seeing folks 1:1.
Mostly, Haleya has been taking charge of her own health for many years including 2 rounds of Lyme & co-infections, nervous system issues, heavy metal toxicity, and most recently diagnosed with liver disease. And she feels fantastic!
*You may find your diet naturally improves as you detox because your whole being will be filled with healthy chi-leading to fewer cravings.
**This class does not replace western medical treatment. This course is designed to be complementary to western medical care. Check with your doctor before attending this course.