Opening to Presence
Cultivating Your Connection to Source
What You Will Learn
Class will cover topics such as:
- What does being present feel like?
- How can I access this more easily?
- How can I be present while I am doing something?
- What is acceptance and allowing?
- How do we accept and allow all that is within us?
- How do we accept and allow what is happening within others?
- How do I work with my ego and personality structures?
- How do I differentiate between an ego state and a state of presence?
- What does letting go to this state feel like?
- Recognizing and observing your feelings
- Recognizing your emotional reactivity
- Acknowledging and accepting all emotions
- Acknowledging and accepting all body sensations
- Recognizing and observing your thinking
- Shifting attention from thoughts to experience
- Moving from thinking to watching, listening, and feeling
- Who am I?
- Who is observing?
- Who is feeling?
- Who is doing?
- How can I say yes to being fully present when a part of me does not want to be?
- Recognizing opposing forces within you
- Acknowledging and accepting opposing desires and inner conflict
- Developing Internal cooperation skills
- Creating space around all internal experience
- Practices and exercises
Come join us to tap into your true presence within.
Upcoming Opening to Presence Trainings
Upcoming Events › Opening to Presence Classes
February 11, February 18, February 25, March 4 @ 7:00 - 8:00 pm
The purpose of this class is to help participants develop an awareness of how to evoke and allow this peace and presence into their lives more consistently. We will sit and experience moments of stillness and peace together and then through discussion and interaction learn and practice how to consciously stay in this state and express ourselves from the simplicity of this state of being.